1. General teatures & merit
- Cycle time : Approx. 4.5 Batteries / Min. of LN3 Battery
- Using touch screen for easy operation
- Quality welding performance by controlling terminal welding depth, head up-down speed and step control.
- Accurate Digital Control of flame size and flame power
- The burners using a mixture of fuel gas and oxygen. The mixture is self-regulated in each burner by a venturi.
- Precise temperature control on both mold and probe.
- Cooling water is needed for temperature control of the mold.
- Easy and precise control of probe movement in touch screen
- Flame can be converted to just a small fire for saving fuel during waiting time.
- Terminal height checking unit with reject conveyor (Option)
2. Machine details
- Applicable battery size : L185 - 410, W125 - 180, H175 - 250 (in mm)
- Air part : SMC
- Control PLC : MITSUBISHI, Touch screen : PROFACE or MITSUBISHI
- Approx. size & weight : L2,400 × W1,300 × H2,265mm / 2,200kg
- Main power : 2kW
|Standard electrical power||220 / 380 / 440V * 3-phase * 50 / 60Hz (USER OPTION)|
- Oxygen : commercially pure oxygen required to regulate up to 2.8BAR (40psi)
- Gas : LPG or CNG at a minimum pressure of 1.5BAR(20psi) and a maximum pressure of 2.1BAR (30psi)
|Compressed air||5 ~ 6kg / ㎠|
|Water||2.5ℓ / Min. of clean water|