MOOJIN CAST ON STRAP
1. General teatures & merit
- Cycle Time : Up to 5.5 batteries / Min.
- Fully automatic operation
- Precise table position control by servo motor application
- Battery type changeover : Approx. 20 minutes
- Dust and fume extraction system for working environment
2. Machine details
- Applicable battery size : L90 – 180, W65 – 126, H70 – 210 (in mm)
- Air part : SMC, FESTO(USER OPTION)
- Main power : 134kW
· Motor : 35kW
· Mold : 35kW
· Melting pot : 60kW
- Melting furnace : Electric furnace
- Control PLC : MITSUBISHI, Touch screen : PROFACE or MITSUBISHI
USER OPTION : ALLEN BRADLEY, SIEMENS and other Brands
- Sensor : KEYENCE, OMRON, MITSUBISHI (USER OPTION)
- Approx. size & weight : L8,600 X W5,500 X H3,400mm / 12,000kg
3. Detail information of each process
• 1st Station (Element group Loading, Aligning and Lug bending)
- Supplying plate groups to aligning part by using 180° rotating loader which is controlled by servo motor
(Robot system available instead of 180° rotating loader – Option)
- Rotating unit in gripper for flexible selecting among various polarity disposition
- Vibrating unit on the bottom part
One set of top lug aligner can be used commonly by inserting jig for the different lug width and position.
(Cam type lug aligning unit driven by servo – Option)
- Lug bending function by the pneumatic cylinder with the spacer jig.
- Easy changeover according to the plate height, width and group thickness by using servo motor.
- Improved design to hold plate groups with stronger power
• 2nd Station (Lug cutting and brushing)
- Lug cutting by rotary knife. Lug brushing with steel brush.
• 3rd Station (Fluxing, cleaning and Drying)
- Dipping type fluxing and the dipping depth can be controlled by servo motor
- Cleaning by P.P rotating brush
- Drying by heating blower
• 4th Station (Molding)
- Jigbox handling by robot between 3rd station and molding station
- 12cell module type COS mold and each module’s temp. can be controlled individually by cooling water system with digital flow switch for precise control of cooling water amount.
- The scraper is applied to remove the burr around the strap.
- Use servo motor for precise control of depth of lug in strap and also of the movement (timing of dipping and dipping speed)
• 5th Station (Unloading and Insertion)
- Automatic group unloading & inserting unit into battery container including container feeding and discharging conveyor
|Standard electrical power||220V / 380V / 440V * 3-phase * 50 / 60Hz(USER OPTION)|
|Compressed air||5 ~ 6kg / ㎠|
|Cooling water||2~4kg / ㎠|